Tuesday, August 02, 2005

No Time!!

The following few lines struck me during the Marketing Seminar today!! Slightly on a gloomy note!!

No Time

No time to solve the heart and mind strife
Is this what we call life?
No time to think, and thoughts are n't clear
All I think whole day is a 'bright career'
No time to eat, no time to sleep,
Forget about time to retrospect and to weep.
No time to keep in touch, to wail,
Thankfully, we have the boon of email.
No time to pursue things that I want to,
Just doing things because I have to.
No time to wonder if this can be called pessimistic,
Or is it that I am being realistic.
No time to wonder how days are passing by,
Is this the only way to climb high??

3 Comments:

Blogger ashwin sundar said...

hey man cool one that poe of yours even it is the sad version of anoop am seeing .anyways keep blogging

1:09 PM  
Blogger Deepa G said...

Great! Both this poem and your latest one have inspired me for my new post.

8:03 PM  
Blogger nOcTurn@!_ said...

Loved it ...

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home