Friday, August 04, 2006

YOU

The books are on the shelves,
The shoes in the shoe rack,
The clothes in the wardrobe,
And the papers in the appropriate files,
Everything is there, where it should be,
YOU are the one missing!

You are the one missing when I close my eyes,
You are missing when I walk alone on the streets,
I have no graphic picture of yours,
I cannot define you in words,
You are just a thought,
You are just a wonderful feeling,
It does n't matter who you are, or what you do,
For all that matters is the belief that YOU exist,
The belief that you too think of me, dream of me,
The way I do.

Darkest hours of the day are just before the dawn
And the dawn is just the matter of time - TIME TILL WE MEET !

1 Comments:

Blogger RK said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home